This policy describes the types of information our company ("Company", "us", "we", "our") may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.convert-dates.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy applies only to the pages on the Website. Other sites, which are linked from this Website, are governed by their policies so please carefully review their policies when using their sites.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In electronic messages between you and us, such as when you interact with us via our contact us link.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We do automatically collect anonymized information from and about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, usage details, location and IP addresses. The information we collect automatically is statistical data only that we use to continually improve our Website and your experience when using it. This data is used only by us and is not shared with any other companies or sites.
Additionally, we may collect:
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us. This information is not shared with any other companies or sites.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Legal bases for processing (for EEA users)
If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal bases depend on the services of the site you use and how you use them. This means we collect and use your information only where:
- We need it to provide you the services, including to operate the services, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the services;
- It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Services and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Where we are using your information because we or a third party have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use though, in some cases, this may mean no longer using the Services.
Common ID Cookie
Advertising Privacy Settings
When you use our site, pre-selected companies may access and use certain information on your device and about your interests to serve ads or personalized content. You may revisit or change consent-choices at any time by clicking here.
Ads displayed by Google may include their system of "interest based targeting" using DoubleClick DART cookies. These ads may take into account your previous browsing history, but they will not track any personally identifiable information. You can read more about their policies at the Google Privacy Center.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
If you use this form, we ask you to enter your name and e-mail address so that we can reply to you directly. This information is not shared with any other companies or sites.